Mary Cooch works happily as Education Manager at Moodle HQ. As part of this role she
- produces video tutorials for Moodle releases and training
- co-facilitates the twice yearly Learn Moodle Basics MOOC and co-designs courses on the Learn Moodle site
- designed and now oversees the Moodle Educator Certification, run by official Moodle Partners
- helps keep Moodle’s online free documentation up to date.
- looks after Mount Orange High School, Moodle’s demonstration site that allows you to see a real Moodle in action with real student and teacher data
- answers questions and guiding newbies on the Moodle forums.
Mary has a degree in French and Masters in Blended and Online Education. A fluent French speaker and Ok German speaker, Mary’s occasional blog I am learning Russian records her ongoing progress (and frustrations) in this challenging language. Currently Mary is working towards CEFR B2.
Mary taught for 28 years at Our Lady’s High School Preston
Mary kept an English language blog at Moodleblog.net, currently archived, because all Moodle content is now written for Moodle HQ.